Identifying mould can be difficult for a lot of homeowners
Mould spores are known to encourage and intensify health problems that greatly affect the elderly and the young. Typical symptoms include sneezing, headache, sore throat, rashes, allergic reactions as well as respiratory problems, asthma and more.
If you think you have mould or mildew in your home, it will be in your best health interests to immediately contact Steamatic for our professional mould removal and remediation services.
It can be very difficult to identify mould. Although it has a distinctive smell, after several minutes of exposure we become desensitized to it and don’t notice it anymore. In most cases, you will probably only realize that you have mould in your home if you actually see or smell it, or perhaps after you experience one of the physical symptoms described above.
Once you realize the mould or mildew is there, the sooner you take action to have it removed, the better. If you unwittingly disturb or dislodge the mould spores, you could quickly find the problem spreads to other damp areas meaning more property damage and continuing health problems in the future.
How Steamatic will Eliminate Mould from your Home
Steamatic will take great care to remove both mould and spores and to identify the source of damp or water that has allowed the mould to proliferate in the first place. There is no point in simply removing the mould unless the damp environment is rectified too, or the mould will soon be back with a vengeance.
Mould and mildew removal can be messy but our professionals at Steamatic are trained and experienced in cleaning up any residue that remains after a mould or mildew remediation.
Whether it is a damp crawl space or standing water from a flood that has caused mould and mildew to grow, you can be confident that by contacting Steamatic your mould and mildew issue will become a problem from the past..